Busway systems have been available for years. Most systems applied to the data center are mere adaptations of industrial or commercial systems that have not been designed for critical power loads. Now, PDI has created a robust, elegant bus system designed ecifically for critical power and data center installations.The PowerWave Bus System™ with Toughrail Technology™offers a complete line of fully compatible, continuous opening plug-in busway with all the required fittings to complete your job.The PowerWave Bus System™is a lexible, easy to install, highly efficient structured busway that safely distributes power for any ritical power, industrial, or commercial application. PowerWave Structured Bus™ is a continuous plug-in style rail rated at 160–400 amps with plated copper conductor and contacts. The patented PowerWave Toughrail Technology™ systems are available in the following configurations:
* Three-pole and four-pole
* Optional 150% fully rated neutral
* Optional 100% rated isolated groundFull range of Elbows, Cross Sections and Tees.
* Every intricate part can have a reversed neutral position, isolated ground and or a 150% neutral.
* Mounting components are attached to our TOUGHRAIL™ technology
* Communication capability can be added for each device with transitions through any of the system components. (factory assembled)
* All the parts you need for any possible configuration.
* Custom finish available (optional)